Skip to main content

Bags n Boxes...

Here are few my my other creations....
Its all made with chart paper n decorated ppl...
juz takes 5 min r even less than that only... :)
n of course..these r my first attempt pieces...
1.Paper box


i hav juz opened a lil,so that u can hav a look...at present am usin it to hav the headphones of the mobile...
2.Paper bag...

the rose is juz patch work ppl...got it frm a greetin card...

n in both,i hav used kundhan stones to decorate..

regards,

dharsh

Comments

  1. ha..Becoming creative @ da mean time eh...?Gud wrk re.!Paper bags are usegul items.!!:)!!! ORu kada pootu vikka kuda seiyalam.!Keep goin.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenni..
    ha ha ha..true...lets plan it later...deal...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start. A New Beginning!!!

Its been very long I have blogged here. I missed making lots of my updates and I now think to start back again.  After lots of changes in life, I have now taken a New Start, a New Beginning in Life.  Ya I have made a huge Decision to move out of India and now on, I will update the blogs regularly about what's happening and also give more useful content here on this blog. I am planning to make it more journal kind of Blog with my experiences as I live in Birmingham, UK and also post my previous experiences that needs a track in future.  I believe every single person who ere following me before start coming back and have new people to follow and learn along with me.. Wish myself All the Best and you all. Come lets do this again together. Cheers, Dharshana

After a long time...:)

And here am afer a long long period actually n back to form to do with some works... here is a painting which i made lastly... have a look on it... this painting is done with coffee n tea... the right side of the board is "Lord Ganesha out of tea" and the left with coffee... regards, dharsh

Dedicated to SRNDSJ

Finally on this spl day,Am here bloggin… 16th sep…ma first blog... Everyone in this world,Has a friend..A friend in need,is a friend in deed.. i would say,no man is complete without friend...Friend is the person,who loves u like mom,Cares u like a father,Adores u like ur sis/bro,shares ur feelings n supports u anytime n anywhere...Friend neva lets u down,accepts our goods n bads... I guess u all accept to this concept of mine...I thank GOD for pourin a lot of good friends for me..From my school,till date I would say,I hav owned lots of friends,who take up main chambers of my heart...I feel really lucky to hav u ppl with me...Miss u all loads n loads...u can write all ur comments...as u know u ll not be mistaken n i always welcome ur views too... In my first few blogs,I would like to tell u all about few ppl whom i really value a lot (of course,next to my parents)... Same day 4 yrs back,the day my first step into Easwari Engg College(SRM Institutions)..the place which moulded me more as...