Skip to main content

A New Start. A New Beginning!!!




Its been very long I have blogged here. I missed making lots of my updates and I now think to start back again. 

After lots of changes in life, I have now taken a New Start, a New Beginning in Life. 

Ya I have made a huge Decision to move out of India and now on, I will update the blogs regularly about what's happening and also give more useful content here on this blog. I am planning to make it more journal kind of Blog with my experiences as I live in Birmingham, UK and also post my previous experiences that needs a track in future. 

I believe every single person who ere following me before start coming back and have new people to follow and learn along with me..

Wish myself All the Best and you all.

Come lets do this again together.

Cheers,

Dharshana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After a long time...:)

And here am afer a long long period actually n back to form to do with some works... here is a painting which i made lastly... have a look on it... this painting is done with coffee n tea... the right side of the board is "Lord Ganesha out of tea" and the left with coffee... regards, dharsh

Chicken Biriyani...

Ingredients: Patta - 4 nos Cinnamon- 4 nos Cardamom - 4 nos Annachi poo - 3 nos Raw rice - 2 cups(400 gms) Onion - 8 nos(chopped as thin long slices) Green chillies - 8 or 10 nos(cut as long slits) Tomato - 2 nos(finely chopped) Ginger - 1 inch (finely chopped) Garlic - 8 to 10 pieces Coconut - 1 tbsp Oil - 3 tbsp Salt - to taste Chicken - 1/4 or 1/2 kg. Method: Grind the first four ingredients together as powder(say masala). Grind garlic,ginger n coconut,add lil water to make it as paste. Cook the chicken with necessary amount of water n lil oil in a pressure cooker. Preserve the chicken starch,nearly 3 to 4 glasses,after the chicken is cooked. Heat a pressure cooker,add oil n wait till it gets hot. Then add onion,green chillies,the ginger-garlic paste,tomatoes to the oil,one by one aftr each one gets sauted well. Next,add the starch which we preserved after cookin the chicken. Add the raw rice n chicken pieces,salt reqd n let the mixture boil.Dont close the pressure cooker. When the

Ma fav Person...

Here am with ma nxt post on memories at ma spl place… Sterday I accidentally had to hear to an old song “aaru maname aaru…”,a Sevaliya Sivaji movie song…I am not sure who sung the song…But the whole song was picturised at all the thiruthalams of Lord Muruga(The Aarupadai Veedu)..I wasn impressed with the original song as such… But the song remembered me the Golden days of ma life..This was the song we hav heard many times in our school sung by The fav person of our Class….Almost all of ma classmates would neva forget this song,n weneva v get a chance to hear the original song,am sure all will rewind to the school days n will want to hear the song frm him…Am also sure not all will like the original version of the song… This person sings it so lively n lovely too…Expresses so much wen he sings…No class yr has started without his song frm class 8 to class 10..It can b juz 3 yrs we got the chance to b with him,but all of liked him the so much… He is our English Teacher ,Mr.S.Kumaravel,Good