Skip to main content

Dedicated to SRNDSJ

Finally on this spl day,Am here bloggin… 16th sep…ma first blog... Everyone in this world,Has a friend..A friend in need,is a friend in deed.. i would say,no man is complete without friend...Friend is the person,who loves u like mom,Cares u like a father,Adores u like ur sis/bro,shares ur feelings n supports u anytime n anywhere...Friend neva lets u down,accepts our goods n bads... I guess u all accept to this concept of mine...I thank GOD for pourin a lot of good friends for me..From my school,till date I would say,I hav owned lots of friends,who take up main chambers of my heart...I feel really lucky to hav u ppl with me...Miss u all loads n loads...u can write all ur comments...as u know u ll not be mistaken n i always welcome ur views too...




In my first few blogs,I would like to tell u all about few ppl whom i really value a lot(of course,next to my parents)... Same day 4 yrs back,the day my first step into Easwari Engg College(SRM Institutions)..the place which moulded me more as human,as engineer,a life with friends friends n friends…

The Auditorium,the hall into which I had to step in first..Asusual first two days(16th n 17th) were the orientation days..nearly 500 of us were there,fully fledged to step into our college life with lots of dreams… And one by one started their lectures about coll n of course none of us were listenin to it…And here I would like to say,there were few seniors to speak about college…and the first one’s name was Dharshana ;-) She was of EIE dept…The morning session was a prog together for students n parents…n the afternoon session was explicitly for us…


And in this session we had to take up seats dept wise… givin us room to take up friends… the first one for me to find was Divya.R..She was on a blue,searching for a seat n found a vacancy near me…there started the journey with her…of course ended till the last day of coll,stayin my benchmate,holdin my hands…To tell abt her,resides at Chennai,freak,good eater,loves her school friends…


This is the block where I had to stay for the four years… Yeah,My hostel…The gr8 Sivashakthi Hostel….(he he he) vaalkai-in pala unmaiya solu kudutha idam…


The making of SRNDSJ…. Six of us,rocked the whole of 4 yrs at the coll,the kutti suvari being our spot was one among us… Frnds...pronounce SRNDSJ as u now did for frnds,hav J as silent...


The first girl of SRNDSJ,was Swathi.G…I saw her weepin n lil angry,sittin at the pavement…she was regrettin to stay in hostel(as she ws put up wid 3 of our seniors,who were bullyin her) n i was on same pavement lil away from spkin with my parents(as usual not at ll bothered of stayin at hostel) n the funny part is,her elder sister was consoling her to take me as role model to take up hostel life n enjoy it..ha ha ha..there started the journey with her(Same dept vera)…This gal(actually her mom) liked me so much that made her shift to the hostel in which i was stayin.. she is stubborn,enjoys life,finds little tough to compromise, but a studious gal…Does wat feels right to her...Cares for the person she likes..straightforward n at the same time lil short tempered...Mobile is her best companion..To me she is soft n good...And swat(i call her so) really happy da...know wat,this gal msged me this sterday(sept 15th)"Hey dharsh tmrw is sep 16th.Do you remember the speciality of d day"I was overwhelmed with happiness n excitement to know that this gal too remembers it still..ha ha ha...Coz she is not of kind who remembers all these stuffs...It really feels gr8 wen the first person we met too remembers the first meet of us....:-)


Same day evening,was the next gal who takes up the other S… Sindhuja Manohar…It was our parents who met first n so we got introduced…She was of CSE dept..To comment on first sight,she was the calmest..,Never spoke a word..,we started up with a coffee at our mess…But as days went on,we weren’t able to shut here mouth…very jovial,soft,never hurts anyone knowingly,best pal to b with…She came as a whole pack of innocence,kiddish gal, but now she is a pack of responsibilities,maturity which is helping her to handle her family now…Ha ha ha.. S… this kid,Sindhu,has got married now…On sept 5th….All the best to Sindhuja Padmanabhan…


And on the same day,after our dinner,there was the next gal of SRNDSJ… Neerja…CSE Dept…Sindhu found this gal…Hostel life was not a new one for her…She was interactive…She is easy-go,fun loving gal,enjoys life to the fullest…The cutest Gal among us..We title her as Ms.Sincere…She completes her work with dedication,sincerity n never postpones her works..learnin her daily lessons and at the same time,enjoys all fun with us.. she was the tutor for us…She is the all-rounder…can learn many things from her…But we all were unlucky(true ppl),she became a days from 2nd yr..from then,all of us in our own class wud long for the lunch brk..coz its that time we meet her...She always loved all of us equally...


Finally,its Rekha Ravi…She is the biggest asset for us..She was very friendly in the first meet itself…v both were together for all the 3 yrs,ya she was sharin the room with me...but unfortunately we weren't abl to make it at the final yr..She was a dayschloar then..still we had the same whole fun together..I really adore her lot..always stays happy…never wants her frnds to feel sad…the best person to share everythin..she is always there for friends…to say,if she finds anyone of us Little worried,she ll do things which wud make us smile erasing the worries in us…She is such a wonderful person…I always adore her…


The J here stands for Jeevika.Z…The boldest person..she can solve any problem with a smile…She understands ppl…has loads n loads of frnds…makes frnds casually..she isn’t a normal gal..always wants to b different n to b unique.. n she is one such person…does anything for frnds…loves to stay with frnds..can neva see her hesitating to take up a work…ppl can only laugh wen she is around…n none can ask the questions she asks..;-)
None can stop speakin to her…I,personally,hav learnt lots from her…


And this is how SRNDSJ’s journey started… n the bond of love,affection,care is still strengthenin us…Though all of us were different in characters(like fingers n palm in our hand),the friendship(makin the wrist) made us really becht frnds…The best Chambers to share secrets..None of them ll let it out,trustworthy...The successful part is,i found all these precious ones on my first meet itself..i was neva ditched...we were all blessed in this issue...

The only thing I do these days is,Pray GOD that SRNDSJ family should last for ages to ages…and I believe it will…

And that’s y I hav chosen this day to launch my blog


Hmmm,I guess u ll be wondering y i hav put up this pic here...These two hav also played a main role among all of us...The teddy is named as TUTU n the other one is KITU..I would say they hav been our pets..Juz cant forget them too.. So wished to hav their snap in ma first blog....

Comments

  1. Oi bubly.!
    Ws a super cooool write up abt ur frens n coll re.!Enjoyed readin it re....Keep it goin.!Gr8 wrk..!Yo reminded me of da coll days.!N dat grp pic ws gud..!Yo ppl looked gr8.!Nee sonnadhum modho aala vandu un blog padichirkan par..!!he he.!ok dear..tataa.!
    Luv jenny.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenny...
    I was juz cherishin those days in coll n hostel re...A spark...wrote them here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 writing da dharshu...
    nice to c u blogging tat too abt frnds on sept 16th:)
    happy first day n coll na...dis reminds me of our colej days...those wer d happy-go-lucky days! Nice memories to cherish!:)
    keep writing n i ll keep visiting:)
    Luv,
    krithi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi darsh... gr8 start !!! nice pics :) keep posting !!! all the best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krithi n Ashoo...
    Thank u for ur wishes...am sure i ll keep goin...I would hav still diff posts in future...
    luv,
    dharsh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ma Most Spl n Precious Place

Hi frnds..this is abt a spl place…anyone can neva find a place like this on earth…lots n lots of tress,can neva finish countin them,coz u ll get confused as count them…he he he…my best friend which gav me large set of persons who r close to my heart,diff varities of humane,tears of joy only...the place which has given me only joy…neva knew how it feels wen we r hurt…cause all of us were neva hurt…the calmest place with all our noises…. Seems to be a temple na…but its not…the whole place is a temple for us…this was built jus to hav our prayers…it is said that father of our nation was once here with his followers for a meet…I hav been to this place regurlarly for 7 years…but not that regular these days… L anyone who visit this place once can neva forget it…wen u feel sad,rest down anywhere at this place,u ll feel gr8 n fresh to go on in ur life…it is such a wonderful place…even now wen I feel sad,I juz think of days spent in this place,u ll nt belive it I ll feel better..its another mom’

Chetan Baghat...

I jus loved this speech delivered by Chtan Baghat at Symbiosis,Pune as it was inspirin n midblowin too and so I am postin it here...Hope u all will really feel good wen u end readin this post... Good Morning everyone and thank you for giving me this chance to speak to you. This day is about you. You, who have come to this college, leaving the comfort of your homes (or in some cases discomfort), to become something in your life. I am sure you are excited. There are few days in human life when one is truly elated. The first day in college is one of them. When you were getting ready today, you felt a tingling in your stomach. What would the auditorium be like, what would the teachers be like, who are my new classmates - there is so much to be curious about. I call this excitement, the spark within you that makes you feel truly alive today. Today I am going to talk about keeping the spark shining. Or to put it another way, how to be happy most , if not all the time. Where do these sparks s